Highlighted

Not allowed to finance new phone?

I had my acct suspended a couple of weeks ago while going through some hard times. This is first time in my 11 years as a Verizon customer that my phone has been suspended. I got it turned back on today and wanted to get my eligible upgrade on my phone. It seems I’m not allowed to finance a new smartphone because the acct was suspended and they’ve lowered my “credit.” There is an iPad that is financed on the acct as well that was added in May or jun, and it’s because too much owed on that as well. Any places to turn?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Not allowed to finance new phone?

Expert

See #6 under General Information. Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

See #6 under General Information. Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

This happened to me only I’ve never been suspended-Verizon just decided they didn’t like certain aspects of my credit abruptly and reduced my credit line from $4000 down to $700. It’s funny because my personal Capital One credit card just got a $2000 credit line increase. I’m not sure where they came out with this kind of nonsense but customers are going to get blindsided and show up to a store interested in upgrading and their going to find out sorry you don’t have the credit to do this. I complained to Verizon’s executives. They probably don’t care but I said something. 

Tags (3)
0 Likes