Highlighted

Not able to update credit card or pay on website or over phone

Tjdel

When I try to update online I get - "We're sorry - we're currently unable to process your request. Please try again later or call Customer Service at (888) 294-6804"

When I try to update over the phone the message says something like "you're reached the maximum amount of credit card updates"

Tried calling customer service, couldn't help. They said that the billing address is wrong. It's not. The card is good, billing address is correct. Not having any problems with anyone but Verizon.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes

Re: Not able to update credit card or pay on website or over phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

Updating your payment information should be a simple and painless process Tjdel. I apologize this hasn't been your experience. I see you posted this a couple days ago, are you still unable to update? If still having problem, please Follow me and send a Private Message with the full name on account, as well as your 10-digit mobile number. Once I receive this, I will follow up with you to get this cleared up.

Thank you,
Vanessa_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

KC31

I am getting the same message and I am also certain the card is working properly.  It tells me I have exceeded the maximum credit card updates.  When I try to call customer service I am put into the bill payment automated system which then disconnects me.  It does not offer any other option, such as customer service!  I have been trying to put money on this phone for two days.

0 Likes

I am getting the sane problem can you help me?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello armandocornisH!

I'm sorry you're having issues in putting money on your account. I'm eager to help, but it seems that your issue is with a Prepaid line. Please contact our Prepaid department at 888-294-6804 for assistance.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Alastair13

I've been having the same issue. I've been trying to add funds for the past week

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
Alastair13, I want to make sure that you are able to stay connected. If you currently have a pre-paid device I would recommend on reaching out to our prepaid team by calling toll free at 888-294-6804 and you can select Option 4, 6, 4 to speak with an agent.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes