No way to block outgoing international calls

ARVSIN66

It is unfortunate that Verizon wireless doesn't have a feature to block outgoing international calls for their customers. We have already incurred charges for international calls which were made mistakenly using direct call (instead of apps such as vonage or whatsapp). The suggestion provided by the Verizon representative was to remove the contacts from the phones, which is not a practical option because we still need to able to message, use apps (which uses same contacts) to communicate with them.

This request is to make the feature available where customers can block outgoing international calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: No way to block outgoing international calls

ryanm_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

We definitely want to make sure that you get the help you need with blocking international calls from being placed, ARVSIN66. Also, sorry to hear about those charges you incurred from mistakenly making calls earlier. I'm happy to further assist with this. Please check your private messages here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RyanM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

ARVSIN66

Still haven't heard back though I replied to the message in my inbox 4 weeks back.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We have sent you another private message. 

UbaldoJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes