Highlighted

No service

gary1121

I live in a neighborhood that is a old one, but it seems every time I am in my house I get no service, this is only with verizon, WHY, I have had other services never had this issue, my house does not have lead walls or roof, it's a typical house, does verizon have a booster? I paid good money for the phone but I am tired of having to go outside or hang out a window to talk, took it to the store they said they had to change the card, they did that it still doesn't work, the way I see I will not have to pay any early termination of your product does not work while I am in my house it's not worth having the service, I can not even post this it says your server is down that's just more proof it is junk, I have verizon fios the 100/100. And I can't get service to even post this comment, I have tried to use the phone and home internets, neither one works, I will wait until I go out tomorrow and try

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: No service

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi gary1121,

I want you to be able to use  your phone all of the time! We'd be happy to check your area for you and see what's going on. Is this a new issue, or did  you just move to the area? We do have a Network Extender that is like a mini-tower inside your home: vzw.com/networkextender

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes