Highlighted

No luck with one bill de-enrollment

With all the technology Verizon can’t handle my simple request. No problem when it comes to taking payment. A rediculous amount of time getting nowhere with their customer service. I have tried everything with them heard every excuse. I can’t change my plan because of onebill.Through all the bots and the non caring representatives I’ve hit a brick wall. Shame on you Verizon!! I may be better off with T Mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: No luck with one bill de-enrollment

Maybe it's because they can't since One Bill isn't handled through them. You have to contact whoever is bundling wireless, not the other way around.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Superstud100, I apologize that you have had to go through all of this. As Tigerstep mentioned, the Wireless side does not handle One-Bill. This is handled by the FiOS/Landline side. You may contact them at: 800-837-4966 or on their Facebook or Twitter pages. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

There is also Verizon Fios community forum

https://forums.verizon.com/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I’ve tried every angle on this ,all  I got from them was the same phone number I called them on . I make a call to 1(800)Verizon 45 minutes later they tell me to call 1(800) Verizon. This should   never be like this. When you pay for dental work the dentist doesn’t expect you to fix your own teeth.Verizon do your dang job!! !!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your One-Bill de-enrollment. 1-800-Verizon is the correct number to call to receive help with One-Bill and they will also be able to de-enroll you from the program. I apologize for any confusion we might have created during your calls.

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes