Highlighted

No live agent on phone & digital assistant isn't working

So I called customer service a dozen times today to reach a live agent and changed my wording for my inquiry hoping to get connected to a live rep but all my trys just led me back to being sent a text message for digital assistant because they can apparently solve my problems. Okay perfect I dont mind communicating with robot but when I go to use it 7 times it is experiencing technical difficulties ha of course oh and I tried waiting on hold with customer service and not clicking on the link sent thru text hoping that eventually be connected to a live rep but 27 minutes later and still being told to check my messages.  

MY ISSUE: no live agent no digital assistant no live chat on my verizon (live chat told me I had no orders to fix garbage I had just received it and order was on dashboard  for last three days but now went missing apparently) 

I ordered iphone 7 plus (or so I thought) I know it was the plus because there were more color options to choose from I chose gold anyways I received an iphone 7 in mail today I want to exchange for an iphone 7 plus and it had nothing to do with the 5.00$ a month phone plan when adding a new line had I known of that deal I would have jumped on it Sunday when I added a new line for myself and new phone. Basically I need to know next steps to exchange phones and I need an agent now whether it be phone robot assistant doesn't matter I gave tried for three hours to reach somebody and no one is around to help I cant believe there are zero live agents to help with an issue like this.

0 Likes