Re: No employer discount on Unlimited Plan??

CyberOptiq

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

You always deserve clear and accurate information, medic419. I apologize for any inconvenience. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can review the account directly.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Regardless still won't get the employee discount...anything done is going to be in their favor not ours....

0 Likes

cbirkinbine

Just as an update for those late to this thread, it's April of 2019, and there is still no employee discount for unlimited plans - or at least for government employees. 

boringusername

@cbirkinbine wrote:

Just as an update for those late to this thread, it's April of 2019, and there is still no employee discount for unlimited plans - or at least for government employees. 

No need to post in athread that hasn't had a response in nearly 2 years. I wish threads without a repsonse for a year would be locked. And any thread more than 3 years old be locked.

You're not going to get a work discount on unlimited and no one else hands them out either

0 Likes

Justin210485

You're not going to get a work discount on unlimited and no one else hands them out either

Actually, Att and T-Mobile do, only Verizon is messing up their customers.  Att customers get First responder discount of 25 %. I shopped all of these when I first started service. The Store manager assured me the discount was legit. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I definitely want to make sure that you can take advantage of all available discounts on your unlimited plan, Justin210485. We love our customers and it's value that you get all available discounts. While we don't offer corporate discounts for unlimited plans, we do have discounts available for Auto Pay (linked to a debit card or checking account along with paper-free billing) which provides $5 off per smartphone line as well as discounts for First Responders and Military. You can sign up for Auto Pay here: http://spr.ly/6601ElIiS You can sign up for Military and First Responder discounts here: http://spr.ly/6605ElIiv Make sure to select "Military & First Responders". Does this help clarify?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes

Ed_H

This is very disappointing.  For me the move to an unlimited plan is over $30 per month without the employer discount....not happening.  I will just keep my legacy XL plan since I only occasionally have an issue.  Too bad that Verizon is not willing to honor the spirit of employer discounts....they should remove them all together.  I may finaally be ready to jusp ship!

Thanks!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We certainly don't want to lose you and I'm here to help ensure you have the best available plan to fit your needs. Our Unlimited Plans our significantly discounted and are not eligible for employee discounts however, we definitely want you to take advantage of any applicable discounts. Let's review your options, I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes