Re: No employer discount on Unlimited Plan??

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Kenzlin0713 wrote:

but it is my right to share what was explained to me on more than one occasion which is that this will take place at some point.

I never said you did not have the right to do so. I ALSO have the right to point out this is simply rumor to keep others from thinking it is a done deal. You are right, it is "possible" that someone in a call center answering phones knows what Verizon's executives are planning to do with customer discounts at some unknown point in the future. Unlikely, but possible.

DAVEKAZ777

i heard that March 1st the discount would apply to unlimited . I read it somewhere when I heard about unlimited plan the night before it was implemented

GWBancroft

Thank you for the info! Here's hoping!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

b1uebird

I just chatted with VzW rep and no, employer discounts still do not apply to the new unlimited plan even though it is March 1.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

b1uebird that is a great question about our unlimited data plan. I apologize but employer discounts do not apply to our awesome new unlimited plan. We’ve built the new Verizon Unlimited Plan to be competitively priced. While it’s not eligible for employer discounts, we do offer an additional discount for customers who take advantage of our Auto Payment options and paper-free billing. If you decide the new Verizon Unlimited Plan is right for you, you will also continue to receive the other benefits associated with your employer discount with Verizon which may include: waived activation and upgrade fees, accessory discounts, and more.

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

DAVEKAZ777

Oh well looks like no discount for now.i have unlimited on main and 5 gig

on other 3 for family. A savings of 40 bucks is not pushing me towards plan

right now

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You would save $40/month(($480/year) by switching? I would certainly make the switch if that were the case for me. My bill would increase by ~$40/month if I switched to the new unlimited plan.

0 Likes

DAVEKAZ777

I think it's fear of letting go of original unlimited on my line which caps

out at 100 gig. I've used 20 gig so far with 1 week to go . Stream a lot

and will go over 22 gig cap. But all in all it would be better for everyone

0 Likes

I was hoping for the discount as well. I would switch to the unlimited plan in a heartbeat but its not worth it to me to give up the discount. I already have and had direct TV for many years so I may just jump ship and go to the dark side. I'm not mad about it, it is what it is.

0 Likes

marclemar

Yeah VZW really ticked me off with this!!!! Its a $60/mth swing for me to go unlimited by not receiving my discount and going up in price. I could understand them not placing the discount for new lines, however for loyal customers?!?!?!?! Typical of Verizon...smh.. They can keep replying to this post without any REAL answers to us receiving our discount and getting unlimited. My next iPhone will probably be on AT&T, none of these companies really show any gratitude to their current customers.

0 Likes