Highlighted

No company discount

Why is my company discount no longer available?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: No company discount

Sr. Leader

What plan are you on? The new Verizon Unlimited plan does not allow company discounts - only Veteran and Military discounts will apply.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

What plan are you on? The new Verizon Unlimited plan does not allow company discounts - only Veteran and Military discounts will apply.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am on the 40 plan with two phones

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am on the XL plan with  3 smartphones and used to be on the unlimited until got booted out... I pay 250 a month for this service that's with my employee discount. I think it is so UNFAIR to take away the discount. Plus I live so far out in the country I don't even get service at my house they wont put a tower close enough for us to get service....Almost looking like another carrier might be in my future...:)

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

TNMTNGRL wrote:

I am on the XL plan with 3 smartphones and used to be on the unlimited until got booted out... I pay 250 a month for this service that's with my employee discount.

So you are complaining that you would go from paying $250/month on a limited data plan with your employer discount to paying $160(for service) + taxes/fees on an unlimited data plan WITHOUT your employer discount??? They are charging you LESS for a larger data allowance even without your discount. I don't understand the complaint. If your employer discount is so important to you, stick with what you have and pay more/month. Your choice.

The saying that you "can't please everyone" really rings true here.

For what it is worth, I am sticking with my plan(15 GB shared data allowance with 5 lines) for a TOTAL monthly bill of $167(including employer discount). Switching to the unlimited plan would raise my bill to $185/month + taxes/fees. Not worth it when I rarely use more than 10 GB/month. That is an increase of $40-$50/month with no added benefit. For example, with 3 days left in my billing cycle I have 10.5 GB left of my data allowance.

Highlighted

I have a 15 percent monthly Veterans discount, and Verizon informed me via Facebook messenger that the discount would not apply towards the new unlimited plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I would try again.  New plans and reps may not have full info yet.  Let us know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is a cheap tactic by Verizon.

The ads with the $45/line are misleading.

The $20 line access fee is [Removed]

No employee discounts is [Removed]

What does the $20 is for anyway if I'm paying for my voice, text and data in the service charge?

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Would you expect 3 phones to use more service than 2 phones? Of course, so there is a base plan fee and then an additional charge for each additional line. Verizon has always favored more lines per account and this is set up no different. The more lines you have, the cheaper each line becomes.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Lazhil wrote:

This is a cheap tactic by Verizon.

The ads with the $45/line are misleading.

I don't see how. The ads say $45/line/4 lines simply because 4 lines on an account must be very common for Verizon. It does not say it is $45/line regardless of how many lines you have. If you ASSUME that without further research, you have no one but yourself to blame. A quick click on to Verizon's website would give you the following information:

Untitled-1.jpg

Seems pretty straight forward UNLESS you simply don't like to read anything.