Highlighted

No cell service

I currently have no cell phone service.  Your online support says "Chat with us" but when you click on it, it does nothing.  I've tried in multiple browsers.  I ultimately had to sign up for a "Messenger" account and have since sent a message on there.  It has gone without a response as well.  I cannot call your customer support as I do not have any cell phone service.

So, why should I continue using your service if you are unable to provide the most basic function of my phone?

I am not interested in WiFi calling either, as I've seen your shill responses of that to other people's issues with your cellular signals.  Using WiFi calling is not going to help me when I am not in a place that has a wifi readily available.  I need to be able to use my phone in places other than my home.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: No cell service

Novice

So what to you hope to achieve with you post request for support. Getting cellular signal to your phone?.  Or do you want to sign up for a Verizon plan.

If you have a plan is it post or prepaid. 

Need to know what phone. Flip or smart. What OS apple or Android. 

Is it up to date (software). Is it 3G 4G compatible. 

A general service area.

Is the phone ported from a different carrier. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry that you are having service issues, no1234512. Our only goal is to provide you with the best wireless service possible everywhere and always. Please send us a direct message and we'll be able to access your account and assist you further. How does this sound?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@no1234512 wrote:

I am not interested in WiFi calling either, as I've seen your shill responses of that to other people's issues with your cellular signals.  Using WiFi calling is not going to help me when I am not in a place that has a wifi readily available.  I need to be able to use my phone in places other than my home.

If you have WiFi service where you are having the no cell service issue (appears you do since you're accessing a web site), then it WOULD help you there to call customer service!

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes