Highlighted

No Overage Charges

I have three phones with verizon on my account. I have overage charges sometimes because my niece goes over her 6gb?? What plan would be best for me?  I would like unlimited//////

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: No Overage Charges

Sr. Leader

If you would like to have unlimited, that MAY be the best plan for you. Without knowing your usage habits, what data allowance you currently have, what plan you are on, how much you are currently paying/month, etc... that is about the best anyone would be able to tell you.

Highlighted

Hi Meme, I am new to this but what helped our family was to put the phones on "safety mode" and to also set up text alerts from Verizon, etc.  The Iphone safety mode - I only have very limited experience with Apple Iphones but "safety mode" and "text alerts" have prevented my family from being charged for overages.

I am not sure if other phones like Samsung have a safety mode feature.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

meme2005,

Overages aren't fun. Having the perfect plan that fits your needs is very important. I'll be happy to help and check out your best options. Please check your inbox for my Private Message.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes