Highlighted

New phone activated but won't make or receive calls and texts

Hi! I just upgraded my phone and did all the activation steps online. I can't make any calls from my old phone anymore because it says my number is either not active or invalid. When I try to make a call to customer service from my new phone it says you're roaming. I have no clue what to do now. On my Verizon it shows that I switched phones and everything. Idk why it won't work

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: New phone activated but won't make or receive calls and texts

Community Manager
Community Manager

DevilChild,

Congrats on the new phone! We certainly want you to be able to enjoy using it. How long has this been going on for? What type of phone is it. Is your old phone turned off both phones can't be on at the same time.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just received the phone yesterday and did the activation this morning. It's an iPhone 6s Plus. My old phone is turned off

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

DevilChild,

6s Plus is a great phone to have. I have one myself. How many bars are you seeing on your phone? can you go to settings > general > reset > reset network settings. Let us know what happens once the phone is back up.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes