Highlighted

New lines under 4GB = $25/month. Old lines = $40/month

I see that new lines without a contract charge a $25 per line fee, while under contract its a $40 per line fee. Can I pay to terminate my contract so I can be charged less per month? Or would i have to cancel completely then reopen a new account with a new number to get this deal?

thank you for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: New lines under 4GB = $25/month. Old lines = $40/month

Sr. Leader

The only way to get the reduced fee is to wait out the contract.  Cancelling will terminate your service, and you can't reopen under new terms for 60 days.  You'll also lose your number.

Beginning next week, plans change, and the line(s) you still have in contract will stay that way until the end of their contract... once the contract ends, your line fee for a smartphone will be reduced to $20.

0 Likes
Highlighted

That is very informative. Thank you. It lets me know it is cheaper to not be in a contract. In a few months, when my contract is up, I should not resign the contract nor renew my phone so I can continue to receive a discounted rate plan.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You're welcome - and just an FYI - after next week there will be no more contract options.