Highlighted

New Web Page

Verizon updated their web site a few days ago (today is Fri. June 26, 2020) and I have to tell you the new look and navigation really terrible! It looks as if it were designed on the fly just tp get it up and running. In the "Useage" section, under "Calls", you used to be able to choose to see 20, 30, or ALL the listings for the current billing period. You were also able to replace the phone numbers with names for easy referencing. The font and the font size, including all graphics (term "graphics" used loosely) are so large it will scare you.

Hey Verizon, your "New Web Site" looks like **Bleep**!

Steven M. Leber
Highlighted

Re: New Web Page

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Mr_Steve,

We definitely appreciate your feedback. I use My Verizon all the time, so I know it's important to be able to manage your account. As I'm sure you're aware, My Verizon does get updated on a regular basis. In addition, we love to hear feedback from our customers. Please click this link to provide website feedback: http://spr.ly/6605GOvYb

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes

Mine is doing the same thing.  I had "renamed" the numbers on mine so I could see names and not just numbers and they are all gone.  It is in plain text now.  If you go back and look at the previous month's usage it looks the same as before.  I HATE this new thing!  

I have chatted with them twice and I get "leave feedback"  and I have.  This makes me consider switching more and more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, burrjc! We know it is essential to be able to manage the nicknames for your lines, and our goal is to help you in the best way possible. We are currently experience an issue with My Verizon and assigning names to the lines. Our technicians are working diligently to get this resolved promptly, and your patience is greatly appreciated. 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes