Highlighted

Re: New Plans

Leader

I don't think we need to agree to disagree. Some business cannot be conducted via email. Verizon has the right to make that decision. This is another case of using the forum as a sounding board to try to have VZW change a policy that they have every right to adopt.

Highlighted

Novice

sprmankalel wrote:

Some business cannot be conducted via email.

Absolutely.  This was an example of business that can be conducted by e-mail.

I don't think we need to agree to disagree.

Well unless you are going to agree with me, I see no other alternative because you're not going to change my mind on this one.

Verizon has the right to make that decision.

Yes they do, nobody said they didn't.

This is another case of using the forum as a sounding board to try to have VZW change a policy that they have every right to adopt.

That's one of the purposes of a forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Not this forum.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

BarryGraham wrote:

Usually when I DM Verizon support they call, not much better than calling except at least that saves the trouble of having to navigate menus.  Chat is not the type of online support I am referring to.  Chat is like a phone call except that you really can't multitask as you can on the phone, because it's easy to get distracted and you end up getting disconnected, especially if the agent has to "put you on hold" while researching.  At least with a phone call you have the agent speaking with you. Online support via a ticket is best.  Initiating a conversation here would be fine too if the agent were to reply with a DM.

That may be, but you can't say they don't have online support, THEY DO. Simply because they don't have it in the form you would prefer does not mean they don't have it. Additionally, chat was only one example. I listed Twitter & Facebook which are ALSO forms of online support.Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Novice

Where does it say that?

pherson wrote:

Not this forum.

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

pherson wrote:

Not this forum.

Unless you have data to back up your statement, it is fairly meaningless. ON THIS FORUM, people have been asking for roll over data for years. ON THIS FORUM, people have been asking to be able to go over their data allowance at a throttled data speed without incurring overage fees for years.

Guess what, Verizon NOW has both of those features available with their new version of the Verizon Plan. How can you be sure this is at least IN PART due to people ON THIS FORUM asking for exactly that unless YOU are the p(h)erson who made that decision.

Highlighted

Novice

rcschnoor wrote:

pherson wrote:

Not this forum.

Unless you have data to back up your statement, it is fairly meaningless. ON THIS FORUM, people have been asking for roll over data for years. ON THIS FORUM, people have been asking to be able to go over their data allowance at a throttled data speed without incurring overage fees for years.

Guess what, Verizon NOW has both of those features available with their new version of the Verizon Plan. How can you be sure this is at least IN PART due to people ON THIS FORUM asking for exactly that unless YOU are the p(h)erson who made that decision.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, the roll over for unused data is a good thing.  BUT I was told you have to have the

"L or the XL" data package!  This package adds minimum  $75.00 to $100.00 to your monthly bill!  I was looking for a data package to keep my account within a range I can afford!  They had something similar years ago but it was roll over minutes.  If they can do that why can't Verizon come up with that package without adding more money than regular folks can afford!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

There are things that you can't get for free with some of the the smallest plans, such as safety mode and free calling to Canada/Mexico, however the rollover data is free for all the new plans.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Oh, I did forget to mention mine is the medium package with 3gb!  This is a hugh rip off.  It'seems just my husband and myself on this account.  We went out of town for about 4 days.  I took pictures and videos just like I always have, by the time I got home I had used 80% of my data and I still had about 20 days to go before my cycle ended!  I had to add 3 more gb's and by the time we had 3 more days left before the end of our cycle.  I had used 91% of my original 3gb plus the 3gb I added!  I had my wifi and mobile data on.  We used the hotel wifi.  This is a first time in the 9 or 10 years we have been with Verizon this has happened !  How good is the new data roll over package is to your customer's?  I see Verizon making a ton more money because we the customersame are paying a ton more on our 'new data roll over package!

0 Likes
Covid19