Highlighted

Re: Hate Verizon

Sr. Leader

ATT will give you a credit on your account, but they don't pay off Verizon.  No carrier directly will payoff the previous carrier.  The only carrier which will payoff your ETF (with proof) at the moment is Sprint.

Note:  your post is being taken with a grain of salt (as they say) because you didn't post details of the error.  We have to assume you don't want to for some reason.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bbarton!

As a consumer I know unexpected charges can be alarming and I’m here to help because we don’t want to lose you! Let’s get to the bottom of this.  I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily and look forward to hearing from you.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your link came but shows a error can't open

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Bbarton,

This is certainly not normal. We need a better understand of what is going on. Please respond to the requested information that was sent via Private Message.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

I wouldn't put anything past VZW the absolute worst provider in the industry the do not appreciate your business it is as simple as that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Ec8383 wrote:

I wouldn't put anything past VZW the absolute worst provider in the industry the do not appreciate your business it is as simple as that.

I have been with Verizon for close to 5 years and have never had an issue.