Highlighted

Need refund!

I did my mobile phone temporary suspension for my vacations. Verizon charged me $15.00 on each phone the total is $30.00. I was going Verizon website and looking at the suspension service Q&A and the website explain it is no charge for temporary suspension service.
The Q&A doesn't mention that phone service suspension will be charged if customer call via representatives!
Moreover, the Verizon representative didn't explain about charges will be applied when customer call for suspension via the call!

Then, I called and post on FB about this situation. The representatives just said "Sorry!" Verizon shouldn't lie and hide for service charges!

Verizon should refund that charges (30$)!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Need refund!

Sr. Leader

I Agree they should have informed you, especially at $15 for each line.  Keep asking.  You might try retention if you are out of contract.

for future reference, the website is quite easy to navigate and you can temporarily suspend service online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Need refund!

Sr. Leader

I Agree they should have informed you, especially at $15 for each line.  Keep asking.  You might try retention if you are out of contract.

for future reference, the website is quite easy to navigate and you can temporarily suspend service online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes