Need new email service and email address

skipJL

We cut cable from Spectrum so now I need a new email service provider and email address. I tried to Chat with Verizon but did not receive a response. Hope Verison can provide needed service and new email address.  Above cell "Select Location" and "Choose a Board"  - I don't understand what they are asking for.

skipJL

0 Likes

Re: Need new email service and email address

Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand how important it is to have an email address. Through Verizon Wireless we do not provide an email address. You have your choice of setting up an email through Google, Yahoo, AOL, Windows Live, or others. Does this provide clarity? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

@skipJL wrote:

We cut cable from Spectrum so now I need a new email service provider and email address. I tried to Chat with Verizon but did not receive a response. Hope Verison can provide needed service and new email address.  Above cell "Select Location" and "Choose a Board"  - I don't understand what they are asking for.

skipJL

If you are considering Verizon Fios, they don't offer email addresses anymore either. You can sign up for a email account with Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, and Yahoo and probably others I don't know about. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Leader

they want to know where you are so they can answer your question.

0 Likes