Highlighted

Need help from Jamaica!

I am on my honeymoon in Jamaica and enabled pas as you go global services last night.  I was able to make a call to the US.  This morning, my account is showing as 'suspended.'  How can I restore service with only a Wifi connection?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Need help from Jamaica!

Customer Support

Congratulations on your marriage rachel_vacation! Let's get your service up and running.

If you only enabled the Pay As You Go features, it could be that the dollar amount for the usage so far, is too high and the account has been suspended. If possible, it would be best to contact Global Support, (from Jamaica landline), at 1-800-252-8677. This way we can make sure your account is set up and provisioned correctly, as soon as possible.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Need help from Jamaica!

Customer Support

Congratulations on your marriage rachel_vacation! Let's get your service up and running.

If you only enabled the Pay As You Go features, it could be that the dollar amount for the usage so far, is too high and the account has been suspended. If possible, it would be best to contact Global Support, (from Jamaica landline), at 1-800-252-8677. This way we can make sure your account is set up and provisioned correctly, as soon as possible.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes