Highlighted

Need Someone From Corporate to Call Me

PinkShimmer

I am a new customer and I am so fed up with the run around I am getting from Social Media and Customer Service.

I would like someone from Corporate to contact me ASAP. If this does not get resolved by today, I will be cancelling my service and going with someone else.

And please do not respond with one of the canned messages I see everywhere asking me to explain my issue. I am not typing it all out. I want someone to call me. Someone that actually has authority to live up to the promises I have (in writing) from Social Media.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Need Someone From Corporate to Call Me

Weth
Sr. Leader

Good luck with that. No info on the problem, I am sure corporate, who is not even watching these messages, is not going to call as they will not see the message. It's always helpful to others to see what is happening to other customers, so it is a shame you could not type that out for us. Based on your apparent frustration level, probably time to move on.

Highlighted

PinkShimmer

The general jist of it is that Social Media promised me something IN WRITING and now they, nor anyone else, is honoring it.

I already tracked down emails for executives and will be contacting them.

It's a shame Verizon is willing to lose a customer over $20

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
PinkShimmer,

As a new customer, this is not the experience we want for you. Allow us to turn things around.  What are you currently experiencing this has you feeling this way? Keep us posted to better assist.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

PinkShimmer

I started service May 10. We chose the Droid Maxx because they were free and had really good reviews. Well, we HATE them for various reasons. Currently there are referb LG G2's for $10 on the site. We are with in our 14 day WFG so exchanging them should not be an issue.

Here is my problem: My dad came home from heart surgery last month on hospice and recently passed away. Since I am the only family he had, I had to take the time off work to care for him while he was dying. I have returned to work but will not receive my first check until 5/29 which is well  beyond my 14 day window. I requested an exception to be able to either waive the restocking fee's and $20 ($10/device) and switch them out, or to have it billed to my account. Now, I understand that BTA is normally not allowed until after 6 months and whatnot, but this is a special circumstance and I am requesting $10 referb phones, NOT $700 iPhones.

I reached out to Social Media on FB and was told that if I went into a corporate store they'd be able to do it. Well, I called the store to check stock (which they say they don't have but it showed on the site they did) and he said there was no way for them to be able to override the system. Fine. I've done retail as well as call center jobs so I understand that first line agents are often powerless. I requested a call back from Social Media because waiting for messages to go back and forth is time consuming.

I just got off the phone with them and they are now saying they cannot honor what they put IN WRITING. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of customer service I am receiving and would like to speak with someone in corporate that actually has the authority to deliver on the promises that were made to me. Quite frankly, after all this I should get new iPhone 6+'s at no cost! Or at the very least, new G2's at no cost.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Weth
Sr. Leader

Do not let the time period go beyond the 14 days or you will increase the difficulty doing anything 100 fold.

Based on how fast things move, I would just try to scrape the money for restocking fees and get those unwanted phones returned. Restocking fee is usually $35 though, not $10.

Again, do not go beyond the 14 days without returning the phones.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Pinkshimmer,

Our condolences go out to you and your family.  This is not how we would have wanted to start things off with you as part of our VZW Family.  We always want our customers to love the phones that they have selected at the time of starting their service. You do have the opportunity to exchange your phone within the 14 WFG period.  Our stores will typically only carry current models in stock, which could be the reason they were unable to provided you with the phone at that moment. You do have the option to exchange it out of a phone that is available at their stores. Keep in mind that there is a restocking fee but I am confident you will love your new phone.

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

PinkShimmer

@Weth Right. And I have it in writing that they will put the $70 in restocking fees and $20 for phones on the account and no one is able to make that happen.

0 Likes
Highlighted

PinkShimmer

yarelim_vzw I can understand the not having the devices. However, the Keizer store near me has new G2's for $80 with a $50 rebate which I would be ok with too but that doesn't change the fact that they have no way to bill the devices and restock fees to my account (since I am a new customer) even though SOCIAL MEDIA TOLD ME REPEATEDLY it was ok to make the exception.

So, can someone please either make it happen or find someone who has the authority to make it happen since it was promised to me in writing?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
PinkShimmer,

I certainly apologize for any miscommunication that you may have received about the ability to override BTA eligibility as that is not something we can change. BTA eligibility has strict requirements and one of those would be that a customer must be with us for at least 6 months and the account be in good standing. While I know a representative may have stated this as a possibility in a Facebook or Twitter post, it would have been inaccurate and for that we apologize. We strive to ensure that you receive accurate information and would be happy to provide feedback in regards to your interaction to ensure that our representatives make the proper course corrections. We can do so if you are aware of who you spoke with and the method in which you spoke with them. At the current time, if you are still within the 14 day WFG, we would recommend reaching out to that store location to make the exchange as soon as possible as there is no exception for exchanges past that time frame.

http://spr.ly/6580C16o

AdamG_VZW
0 Likes