Highlighted

NOT receiving data usage text alerts

Has anyone else had issues NOT receiving their data usage text messages?

My account is setup to receive text messages when at 10% data left and then so on for every 1GB we are about to go over.   We never received these notices last month (and have received them every month previous and I have been a longtime customer) until we were notified of a very large overage charge.  I have contacted multiple departments for assistance and given the run around and given misinformation and received no follow up after I was told I would receive an email.  I have spent way too much trying to address this issue.  How do I contact management directly?

Greatly disappointed and very frustrated.   While I acknowledge we should be checking our data, the whole reason to have the account setup for notifications is so that we receive them and can pull back when needed.  Like I said we have ALWAYS received them previously and now when we are getting the run around consistently.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: NOT receiving data usage text alerts

Customer Support

Hello, thanks for your loyalty to the company. We are here to help with your billing concerns. We sent you a Private Note.

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes