Highlighted

MyVerizon app will not load latest update on iPhone 6

The MyVerizon app shows an update is available in the App Store on my iPhone 6, but when I push the Update button it does not load. The button switches to the download icon for a millisecond and then flips right back to an Update button. The iOS is updated to the latest version. I've powered the phone off and on which makes no difference. Can anyone offer help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: MyVerizon app will not load latest update on iPhone 6

Community Manager
Community Manager

SlowmanDave, having access to your Verizon account at your fingertips is very important. Let's make sure that we get the application to update. Are you trying to do the update on the Wireless network or on Wi-Fi? Also, are you currently on the 9.0.2 version of the iOS. I know that update just came out in the past few days. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have been attempting the MyVerizon update on Wi-Fi. I was on iOS 9.0.1 until seeing your reply this morning. I have now updated to 9.0.2 and tried the MyVerizon update again. Still no luck. Same result as before. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

SlowmanDave, I want to make sure you are able to update the My Verizon application. There is a really cool feature that come along with it. I personally use My Verizon all of the time. You are supposed to be able to update the application via WIFI and the mobile data. Have you tried without being connected to WIFI? Also have you tried to uninstall the application and reinstall from the App Store?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

I tried updating with Wi-Fi turned off and ... BINGO ... It worked. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes