Highlighted

My way too high Bill

How come Verizon double bill you Every month! They bill u for the current month ur in and a month in adavance to, Every month so im paying for things Twice per month according too my bills!?? Any answers? Has this happened to anyone? Plus i have my family base data control set at 30 GB but it constantly goes over and im charged! I thought the data is supp to turn off at thirty and not keep going? I even have it set so it just shuts off at thirty because there is an option to keep Data going after. A message is sent to u! I chose to have it just turn off completely so i stop getting charged for going over thirty GB! Anyone else experiencing this problem too?:(

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My way too high Bill

Leader

If you use Family Base and your allotment is 30GB, you need to set your data caps below that to allow some extra room for the data that doesn't get reported for hours. I would set each device .5GB below whatever they currently are getting. Data can take hours to be reported and if you or any of your lines are constantly streaming you'll hit your 30GB cap and once data being used is reported it puts you over. Allow for a buffer.

In regards to your bill, is this your first bill? If so you'd be paying for a partial month and the following month. If it's not your first bill, then you should only be having to pay once a month.

0 Likes