Highlighted

Re: My verizon app not working...why?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry you are having such a hard time with the Verizon Up app. Are you the account owner? Do you have the My Verizon App on your phone? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I’ve been having this issue for almost two weeks now and NO EXPLANATION!!  They keep opening “ticket numbers”. and they never get back to me.  They’ve even stopped giving me surveys because I’ve called them so much and never got a satisfactory response as to why or a resolution.  This is a joke!  How do they NOT know what’s going on.  Looks like we have to look elsewhere.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same thing with me on my droid maxx.  The loop from heck:  have to update, press open, tells me I have to update.  Press update tells me to open, takes me to update, tells me to open, takes me to update.....  Pure 2020 insanity with no solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@geoburnh wrote:

Same thing with me on my droid maxx.  The loop from heck:  have to update, press open, tells me I have to update.  Press update tells me to open, takes me to update, tells me to open, takes me to update.....  Pure 2020 insanity with no solution.

Others have found and posted their solutions...different ones. Maybe you need to explore what everybody else has done with persistence.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Same problem here! Ugggggg! So frustrating! Goodbye Verizon rewards🤦

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

AB71, No need to be frustrated over our Rewards program, because it will only get better.  Tell us what problem you're experiencing with the My Verizon app?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes