Highlighted

My verizon app not working...why?

aj9160
I've literally had the same issue, except now for over a month... I contacted customer support who then forwarded my call to the technical team (who I was told would def. be able to fix the issue), spoke to a technical staff, Jorge, that told me he would need to look into the issue further and then call me back to discuss a fix. It has now been almost a month since that conversation and I am not so sure that Verizon even knows what is going on here... Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I have also made sure that the version on my phone is infact the most up-to-date. I am now at a crossroads of upgrading my current phone and also adding an additional line for a family member, but I do not feel confident in Verizon's customer support. Promising a follow-up to a customer and then falling flat is pretty bad. Not to mention, their website has had issues of its own. I am about a week away from cancelling my service with Verizon!
Labels (1)

Re: My verizon app not working...why?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important to be able to manage your account on the go, aj9160. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not receive a follow up call as expected. We don't want to see you leave the Verizon family due to an issue with My Verizon. What is the issue that you're experiencing with the app? Are you registered as the account owner or an account manager? You mentioned that you're having trouble on the website as well. What's going on when using My Verizon on Verizonwireless.com?

LaurenC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

aj9160

Thank you for your concern. Please call me at [removed] to discuss further.

Thank you,

Aaron

Content modified as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes

aj9160

Look like this is a forum... had responded directly to the email in the past message- please disregard the last message-

The issue I am having is the same as many others, listed here. The app says "oops it looks like something went wrong" and asks me to please visit the Verizon website. I have talked to many Verizon staff about this and nobody has been able to provide any info. as to why this is happening. The only info. I have been given is that the app must not be updated to the current version- I can confirm that it is. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled as well as rebooted my iphone... nothing works, and hasn't worked for quite some time...

To answer your questions,

-I am the account owner.

-The website takes much longer to load when I am not in areas that provide the fastest connection. I have run into pages of the website also unavailable/inaccessible, with no explanation. Whereas, in the app, I had little to no issues with this, in the past. I believe you have my information? I am not wanting to type out additional messages here- I would much rather someone call me to provide an explanation for why these services are unavailable.

Thank you

Ronaldt734

My Verizon app wouldn't start after several attempts on a Samsung S7.  The error suggested I do a device health check which told me I had too many temporary files.  I used Norton Clean to delete the temporary files and it didn't seem to work.  I shut the phone then started and the My Verizon app seems to be working now.

Was previously working. Now a message sating- app does not support split screens?

0 Likes

Same here.

0 Likes

joananddavid

I am having the same problem. Have been through three different levels of technical support. Marrisa at tech support blew me off by saying she would open a ticket with IT.

Very disappointed with level of support. Something at Verizon will not connect with my phone on this app. How, do you troubleshoot without monitoring my phone?

Very, very disappointed.

0 Likes

Kimlcsw

My app says the app is not able to connect. I have no problems with any other apps or connecting at the website but i havent been able to get my Verizon up rewards now for months.

Ford0000

Mine ain’t working for a few days now. 

0 Likes