My samsung 6.5 fell and glass shattered what can I do?

DiannaJones

My samsung 6.5 fell and the glass shattered what can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: My samsung 6.5 fell and glass shattered what can I do?

fernandobot

-check if you purchased insurance by calling Verizon. ask if your phone was purchased at a retailer (often times they sell you their own insurance options). you may have forgotten you added insurance so it's worth calling.

-upgrade your line if applicable or do an alternate upgrade

-get your phone repaired locally by a third party (voids manufacturer's warranty)

-purchase phone at full retail

-open new line to get phone at a discount

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Find a repair shop or contact Samsung for repair. It is not covered by warranty.

0 Likes
Highlighted

fernandobot

-check if you purchased insurance by calling Verizon. ask if your phone was purchased at a retailer (often times they sell you their own insurance options). you may have forgotten you added insurance so it's worth calling.

-upgrade your line if applicable or do an alternate upgrade

-get your phone repaired locally by a third party (voids manufacturer's warranty)

-purchase phone at full retail

-open new line to get phone at a discount

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

-Contact Samsung directly for any available repair options that maintain the warranty.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

DiannaJones, it is never an exciting time to have damage on a device. We use our cellular devices to keep us connected to the world. Help is here to provide all the best options to getting your device fixed. Thanks to all of our forums buddies for providing these great options. DiannaJones, do you currently have insurance on your device? 

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes