My plan was raised

I was told when I got my turbo because I ask. will my bill stay the same and I was told yes. I have the same plan that I paid $50 for

now for 60.99  that is one thing I truly ask up front and I see I'm at Bill it's not what they told me

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: My plan was raised

Sr. Leader

What on your bill has changed? What is causing the additional $11?

0 Likes

Customer Support

Have no fear, help is here mleabrake. I am very excited for you to have that amazing new phone. I know that there can be changes on your first bill after getting a new phone. Lets get a little more information about the phone transaction. Was this a 2 year upgrade? Or did you do the device payment plan? Did you add insurance on to protect your new phone? Working together, I know we can solve this mystery.

BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

Your plan was not raised as it is more than likely the device payment on the turbo is what raised the bill unless you also changed plans while upgrading to the Turbo.  Looking at the detailed line items on the bill will help you to determine the cause if you take your old bill and side-by-side compare the two.

0 Likes