My plan was misrepresented by the Sales Representative, and I'm wondering what options I have?

TCHUNG

I just signed onto a new plan for my iphone 7, and I was told that I would be buying 2gb of data, and receiving 2gb of data for free. I checked my account this month, and found that I was down to 2gb with no bonus. I called, but was told there was nothing they could do for me. I am angry and frustrated at the situation - and am wondering if anyone has advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My plan was misrepresented by the Sales Representative, and I'm wondering what options I have?

Weth
Sr. Leader

What does it say on the documents you signed -  for how much data and any bonus?  Bonus doesn't kick in until the 8GB plan.  I know it says below on the documents you signed:

This Agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My plan was misrepresented by the Sales Representative, and I'm wondering what options I have?

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

If you were told, "....right now there is a bonus of 2 gigs of extra data for qualified plans who upgrade to a new phone...". That was true, but you chose a plan that didn't qualify. 

0 Likes