My phone is malfunctioning

When I try to call out - I get this message, "Mobile Network Not Available".  When others try to call in - it goes directly to voicemail.  My outgoing text messages "fail" - however, the recipient does actually get my text message.  The incoming text messages work fine.  My bill is paid in full and has always been so.  What's going on here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My phone is malfunctioning

It can be a few things I would 1st check airplane mode in the settings page and make sure it's turned off  2nd I would check "cellular" in the settings screen and make sure "Cellular" button/service is on 3rd go through all the non working apps/services in the cellular settings and make sure they are on 4th go to all the individual non working apps/services pages and make sure their cellular buttons are on .5th I would check to make sure parental controls are not on and last i would check with Verizon that my bill was paid and that my service is not disconnected well maybe you should check that one 1st to save yourself time

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My phone is malfunctioning

Verizon Employee

I apologize you are experiencing issues with your device, BULLWHIP57. I know how important it is to have a working phone. Let's work together on this issue and find a solution. When did you start experiencing this problem? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Does service improve in other locations?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19