Highlighted

My phone is damaged. I have no insurance on my plan. Is my only option to purchase a new phone at full price while continuing to pay for the damaged phone?

treewakr

My phone is damaged. I have no insurance on my plan. Is my only option to purchase a new phone at full price while continuing to pay for the old phone on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: My phone is damaged. I have no insurance on my plan. Is my only option to purchase a new phone at full price while continuing to pay for the damaged phone?

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Unfortunately that is pretty much it.  You can purchase a used phone.  I've done very well on eBay.

0 Likes

Re: My phone is damaged. I have no insurance on my plan. Is my only option to purchase a new phone at full price while continuing to pay for the damaged phone?

sprmankalel
Leader

What do you mean continuing to pay for the phone? Are you on Edge? If so, and you don't have insurance then, yes, that's your option.

0 Likes

zellerandy

The key is get insurance.    Depending where you are in contract it may be better to pat etf and sign new 2 year deal than to just outright buy a new phone.  or get a used one on ebay like stated above

0 Likes