Highlighted

My number shows restricted

davojones22

Starting a little earlier this evening, my wife couldn't find her phone so I called her...it showed up as restricted. I'm a starred contact on her phone and she is the same on mine. I called my son's phone and I show up fine. As far as I know we haven't changed anything. We don't have any blocks on and I'm even sharing my caller ID, but that won't matter because I'm in her contacts. I can't figure it out.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: My number shows restricted

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is very strange, davojones22. I understand that your number shows as restricted when you call your wife, but it shows OK if you call your son. We need some additional information to determine the correct path to resolve this issue.

When was the last time that your phone number displayed correctly on your wife’s phone when you call her?

Have you been told that you number shows as restricted when you call any other number?

What is her phone model?

What is your phone model?

http://spr.ly/6580DZqEu

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes