My data plan has not reset for my new billing cycle.

mitim05

I had an alert that I went over my data 3 days after I went over my data plan last billing cycle, so I a upgraded my data ad purchase 1 GB in addition for $15. Yesterday was the start of my new billing cycle and my data should have reset, but it shows that I have used up all of my data.I've either used up all of my data in one day, or something is wrong on Verizon's end.

An online rep told me that the issue was with them. I saw similar posts from previous years on this forum regarding the same issue. Very frustrating....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: My data plan has not reset for my new billing cycle.

mitim05

The data meter has reset. I hope this wint happen for the next billing cycle

0 Likes

lexysmommy

i'm having the same issue and cannot get anyone to help Smiley Sad

my phones will not make or accept calls and both my husband and I use our phones as work phones  - Verizon won't let me access more data unless I call an 800# but I can't make phone calls

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are always here to help mitim05. I know how important it is to have your data usage update correctly. Lets take a closer look at what's going on. It can take 24 to 48 hours after the close of the bill cycle for the usage to update. Reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access the account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

mitim05

The data meter has reset. I hope this wint happen for the next billing cycle

0 Likes

joshuafox616
My data usage also hasn't reset
0 Likes