Highlighted

My contacts were backed up. Does this mean my device is definitely on and working?

CHRISB16

I lost my phone a couple days ago, and I couldn't locate it. I figured it was dead and/or destroyed, but I just saw that my contacts were backed up tonight.  I'm hoping it is still on, but I'd like to be sure before I restart my search. Is there anyway that it could say my phone has been backed up, but it hasn't actually been?

I'm also worried it is very low on battery if it actually still working. Is there a way I could check this online?

Thanks a lot in advance. I really appreciate your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: My contacts were backed up. Does this mean my device is definitely on and working?

Community Manager
Community Manager

CHRISB16,

We are sad to hear that you have misplaced your phone. I rely on my phone for a lot of my daily routines. The phone will back up when connected to a charger and a Wi-Fi connection. You can definitely attempt to locate your phone if it has been turned. Click on this link for steps on how to locate your phone https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-find-phone/ .

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: My contacts were backed up. Does this mean my device is definitely on and working?

Community Manager
Community Manager

CHRISB16,

We are sad to hear that you have misplaced your phone. I rely on my phone for a lot of my daily routines. The phone will back up when connected to a charger and a Wi-Fi connection. You can definitely attempt to locate your phone if it has been turned. Click on this link for steps on how to locate your phone https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-find-phone/ .

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes