Highlighted

My autopay payment wasn't processed this month like it should have been...any help??

I've been enrolled in autopay since May and it has always been fine. Last night, I received the usual message saying that my $45 autopay payment was processed. This morning, I received a message that says "Alert, we were unable to renew your $45 plan. Please make a payment..." but when I look on myverizon it shows my plan as being active, the last payment's date as yesterday, and that my next payment is due next month, like the payment actually did go through. I checked my bank account, and I definitely have more than enough to pay for this month, so I know it's not because I don't have the money. Which one is accurate? Why did I received the second message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My autopay payment wasn't processed this month like it should have been...any help??

Customer Support

You came to the right place for payment assistance Plively. Of course we can look into your autopay concern. We have sent you a private message. If you can reply with the request info then we can begin.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My autopay payment wasn't processed this month like it should have been...any help??

Verizon Wireless seems to have no idea what so ever on how to deal with auto payments.

Neither my auto payment nor my bosses even attempted to come out the same week as yours.  Even if i had insufficient funds on my card on file i would have been notified by my card, but no such message has appeared, nor even a reference to an attempt by verizon to withdraw payment.

My boss is the same way, and i'm pretty sure his payment date is within the same week or so.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

adam.krem wrote:

Verizon Wireless seems to have no idea what so ever on how to deal with auto payments.

My auto payment has processed without fail on the specified day for the last several years. This is simply a blanket statement you apply to Verizon's auto pay system where you may not be relaying all of the pertinent information for your situation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am also extremely frustrated, as I keep having to set up autopay and Verizon seems to arbitrarily disable it. Last month, my autopay did not go through. I didn't notice until this month when I was emailed my bill and saw that I was fined $5 for not paying last month. It seems unfair that I'm being punished for what seems like a glitch in the billing software.

0 Likes