My Verizon online

Khaotic

Last year we left Verizon. Took our phones with us. We came back to Verizon this past spring, with the same phones and same numbers. When we left my online account was recycled. When we came back, it never got reinstated. I can pay my bill online, but cannot do anything else in my account and cannot make a new account. I've chatted with multiple people, and no one can seem to help. I'm getting pretty annoyed. I've been told the account needs to be reinstated, but no one seems to know how to do that and I spend hours getting transferred around. Anyone else go through this?

0 Likes

Re: My Verizon online

Tigerstep
Novice

Wow... really? This is such an easy thing to fix (I've had horrible luck with chat support too). First step is to call instead of wasting your time with chat support.

Any issue with your online account can be resolved with a CS agent unregistering the line(s) then have you register again. First line to register will ask if you're an account owner or member, select owner and complete register process as normal.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am happy to hear that you returned to our Wireless Family! I apologize for the issues that you have encountered with your online account, and would like to help. When an account is closed, the My Verizon account is closed as well. What do you mean when you say your account was recycled? Have you visited our site from a computer to register fresh? Please share more details.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes

Khaotic

I have called. Had a ticket put in, spent hours on the phone. The problem is it doesn't show my number is registered at all, so it can't be unregistered. 

0 Likes

Khaotic

When I left I was told my account was recycled/closed. But I came back with the same phone number. If I try to register, it says I am already registered, but on Verizon's end it shows I am NOT registered. I can get in to my old account to pay my bill, but cannot do anything else. I have tried on a computer, I have tried a different email using the account number, nothing works. One of the reps I spoke to tried to register with my number as well and had the same problem with it saying "this number is already registered. Please login." I need the old account completely DELETED to be able to make a new one. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Khaotic, making sure you are able to register to receive access to your My Verizon online account is important. We truly appreciate all of the steps you have taken already in efforts to resolve this concern. We would like the opportunity to take a closer look at the details to assist you with moving forward with a resolution. We have sent you a Private Message. Please respond to that message. Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes