Re: My Verizon-Verizon Up - "We can't process your request now"

spequigney

I've been having this problem for months.  Suggesting update app is a bum steer, mine is set to auto update.  I used to use this feature all the time to check my data usage, knowing when I was using certain apps that I was concerned about being data hogs.  Unable to do it anymore, frustrated.

Community Manager
Community Manager

spequigney, we want to help in any way we can! For your MyVerizon account, we want you to have easy access at all times. Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app? You can also check your mobile data usage in your device's Cellular settings. 

With your VerizonUp, what are you trying to spend your credit on? Was your credit spent and you did not receive your gift? We are eager to hear from you soon. - MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes

dillon2408

this is still happening constantly and verizon customer service is zero help. been told escalating 3x and never get a call back.. the only solution is calling customer service and having them delete your number and re registering your account owner number. it works until you turn off the app then the same cant process your request right now forever.. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Dillon2408, we understand the importance of being able to take advantage of your Verizon Up rewards when credits are available. If you are still experiencing the same error message, we do recommend reaching out to our Verizon Up Team for further assistance at 1-866-895-5579.

0 Likes

marief724

I'm having the same issue! So frustrating! I too have tried everything. Odd how Verizon has no problems when my bill is auto paid or they want to sell me something....but to access my up rewards, suddenly they cannot recognize or authenticate my account???

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We would recommend changing your Password or PIN to your My Verizon and trying again. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes