My Verizon-Verizon Up - "We can't process your request now"

MICHAN54

I have been getting this Error message for several days now.  I have cleared my Iphone cache.  I have removed the My Verizon App 3 times, shut down my phone and then reinstalled the My Verizon App, but still get the Error message after each reinstall. All the other links in the My Verizon App(Data Hub, Bill, Shop, Account, Devices) are working fine...just getting the continued Error message on the "Verizon Up" link.  It worked fine until about 4 days ago (the 9th of Dec).  HELP!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: My Verizon-Verizon Up - "We can't process your request now"

JOG0277
Novice

I've been having the same problem; it's been happening for the past few days.   I've uninstalled / reinstalled the app and rebooted both my phone and tablet, but I still get the same Error Message...What's the point of having these great Give-Away Offers if you can't access them.  Currently, the only way you can access VerizonUp is through the My Verizon App.  So if there are technical issues with the My Verizon App, then you won't be able to access VerizonUp.  I've already complained to Verizon (via the feedback section in the My Verizon App) concerning the issues with VerizonUp.  Verizon should have an alternate way access to VerizonUp, customers should also be able to have access to Verizonup at the verizonwireless.com website.  Having an alternate way to access VerizonUp would allow customers to still be able to access VerizonUp ; even if there are technical issues with the My Verizon App.

Verizon Employee

MICHAN54, I truly understand your concern. Verizon Up is an awesome rewards program and we always want to make sure you have access to it. Please check the App or Play store to see if there is an update for the My Verizon app. If it is, please install it and then try to access the Verizon Up link. I do not see any issues reported for the app. Let us know if this helps.

DiaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

JOG0277
Novice

I just updated the My Verizon App on both my phone and Tablet, and I still can't access VerizonUp....I'm still getting the same Error Mesage:  "We can't  process your request right now......Sorry about that, please try again later."

MICHAN54

Not sure what you are saying.  As I said in my original post, I have downloaded the My Verizon App from the App store 3 separate times!!! I still continue to get the same Error message!!  Are you saying the My Verizon App from the App store that I have downloaded 3 separate times is not updated???

Further, as you can see from another Poster, I am NOT the only person having this problem!  Not only am I unable to access the current Giveaway offers, I am unable to access my Rewards so that I can use them during the Holidays!!!!

Isn't there anyone at Verizon who knows how to deal with this problem??  I also downloaded the My Verizon App on a different iPhone than mine, and after I logged in I STILL got the same ERROR message on the Verizon Up link!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for responding and clearifying, we want to get you the assistance you need to have this corrected. Please contact our Verizon Up Department at: 866-895-5579. They will be able to get everything strightened out for you. GenevieveB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

JOG0277, I can understand why you'd want to seek some help with using Verizon Up. I've definitely noted your feedback and will be sharing it with the right leadership group. To help with the issues you've been having, I do need to gather some more information. What reward are you trying to claim or use inside Verizon Up? Besides the My VZ App being up to date, is your phone itself using the latest software?

JohnTr_VZW

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

JOG0277
Novice

Yes, my phone and tablet are updated to the latest software...As stated earlier by  "MICHAN54"  all the other Tabs within The My Verizon App are working fine; so the issue is probably not the App itself.  The problem occurs when you press the Tab to access the VerizonUp Portal.  Whenever I press that tab to try and access the portal; I get an error message.

There obviously seems to be an issue with the VerizonUp Portal.....So I'm asking Verizon to correct this issue and to also create an alternate access to Verizonup at your verizonwireless.com website....So if this problem occurs again; customers will still be able to access Verizonup on your website.

PS: I was trying to claim the $5 Amazon Gift Card

mariondms

I’m experiencing the same issue and getting so frustrated to miss all the holiday deals. I’ve talked to a few people through the chat and no one seem to be able to help. I’m not bad at technology, I’ve disinatales, re-installed, log out, log back in. Something is wrong on THEIR side.

Verizon Employee

Mariondms, we definitely don't want you to miss out on any holiday deals and want to ensure your Verizon Up app is working properly at all times. Let's take a closer look into this. Are you connected to WiFi or cellular data when this happens? Please advise what step you are at in the app when you receive an error message.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes