Highlighted

Re: My Verizon App shows spinning circle and eventually "we're sorry. It loo

Customer Support

kgmentor, making sure you are able to access your My Verizon mobile app is always important. Allow us the opportunity to review the details of your concern. Can you please confirm that your device and the mobile app are up to date? Are you having trouble accessing your account from our online website https://vz.to/2GgIjaI? Also, have you attempted to delete the mobile app and re-download it?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I can access my account from computer just fine. I also just got 14.2.2 of the my verizon app yesterday, at first it seemed to not change anything but about 20 minutes ago the app was kicking me out of all the tabs telling me my session had expired but that seems to have stopped now. Just back to being unable to access the up rewards.

And yes the Pixel 2 is up to date on it's firmware too.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Thanks for those details kgmentor. Were you able to try emptying your temporary files and restarting? We are standing by. RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Have done that twice now, along with phone restart and uninstalling/reinstalling app. No change.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well, guess Verizon fixed something on their end, could finally claim Up token this morning.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We are glad to read that you were able to claim your credit now on our Verizon Up. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes