My Iphone 6S Plus preorder was canceled on accident by a Verizon customer service representative, and now I am back ordered.

I called in on Sunday to check the status of my order because my bank wanted to let me know they had declined the purchase because of fraud. I told my bank it wasn't fraud and they allowed the charge to go through but Verizon had to charge my card again. I called into verizon and told the girl what happened and she said no problem you order is on hold and this wont delay it at all. She proceeded to put me in contact with fraud who would be able to recharge the card and take off the Hold. Well fraud was closed and after talking with her supervisor decided it would be best to cancel the order and re order the phone. Over and over I asked her wont that push back the delivery date by putting me at the back of the line. She said no I would still get it on the 25th. I still doubted her and asked her to double check and double check, in the mean time we were disconnected.  By the time I called back in she had canceled my order and not placed a new one and the lady I spoke with told me that the preorder was not pushed back till the 14th of October. It made me so angry that she was allowed to cancel my order and now magically nothing can be done to go back and fix the order. Having called back several times and never able to get the same representative to help I constantly am left in the dark if they are fixing the problem that THEY created.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Iphone 6S Plus preorder was canceled on accident by a Verizon customer service representative, and now I am back ordered.

Leader

Did you re-place the order?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Iphone 6S Plus preorder was canceled on accident by a Verizon customer service representative, and now I am back ordered.

Yes but now it is the 14th.... I didn't stay up till 3 AM to get the phone 3 weeks after it came out...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Did you check with Apple to see if you could get it sooner? You don't HAVE to order through Verizon, unless you're doing a Device Payment Plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Apples is also pushed back. And I understand I don't have too. And to be honest I could probably wait till the 14th. It is frustrating to me that a representative can really screw me over. And now throughout the process of fixing it, I dont get an email of a representative that will stick with me the whole time that I can contact to get updates from. Instead I have to call back, talk with a different representative every time who has no idea whats going on.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

It is unfortunate, but they can't do much about it now. I don't know if shipping is free, but you could push for that or expedited shipping. They can't send you a phone that they don't have and they can't tailor customer service for you either. I have the best luck using the chat function, it's easy to check on things and they often are more accurate in what they say. Just remember you catch more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I know a lot of organizations that use a personalized support structure where you are provided with a support representative who you work with till your issue is resolved.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

That's good. Verizon is NOT one of them. You're better off calling them back vs. waiting around for them to call you.

0 Likes