Highlighted

Moto G6 terrible reception

BSBOOKIE

Purchased (on payment plan) a Moto G6 from Verizon at the end of August 2018. Have awful calling reception anywhere I used the phone. Verizon told me to get a new sim card since I had not had this problem with any other device. went to Verizon and they installed the new sim card. Still have awful reception, if I can actually make a call! Contacted Motorola and they will send me a new Moto G6, of course I have to pay another $25! Chatted with Verizon and asked If I could trade this defective phone for a different brand/ They told me I had to pay the $240,( have only had this phone 3 weeks) and then purchase a different phone, so that's like paying 2 times the money for 1 phone!! Why can't I get a different brand, around the same price without having to pay off a defective phone that I can hardly use and just continue the same payment plan for a phone that works??

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Moto G6 terrible reception

deloused

Because you're past the 14 day return period

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

BSBOOKIE, we are sorry to hear that your new phone has come with such challenges. When making a new purchase you want to enjoy the product. We do indeed have a 14-day worry free guarantee. Once this time has lapsed, the manufacturer warranty comes in to play. Do you happen to have a case or screen protector on the phone? If so, have you attempted calls without these accessories? Sometimes these items can affect call quality.

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

MOvaper86

I have the exact same problem with my g6. I don't know how much it'll cost to end service, but I've been dealing with it for almost 9 months. I'm at my wit's end with it. I will NEVER get another Motorola. I'll stick with Samsung or LG.

0 Likes