Highlighted

More Everything Plan - will I lose my $25/month credit if I buy a new phone on the installment plan?

I am out of contract, so am my access fee is currently only $15 ($40 - $25).  Can I keep this credit, & buy a new phone on the installment plan? Or does buying on the installment plan automatically bump me to THe Verizon Plan?  Can I purchase a phone somewhere for full retail price & activate it without losing this credit?

Just trying to figure out the most frugal way of buying a new phone.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: More Everything Plan - will I lose my $25/month credit if I buy a new phone on the installment plan?

Sr. Leader

If you change plans, you lose that discount.  Buying full price elsewhere lets you keep your plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: More Everything Plan - will I lose my $25/month credit if I buy a new phone on the installment plan?

Leader

Don't switch to the Verizon plan as your line fee will be $20 as opposed to the $15 you have now.

If you buy a device on DPP your lie access will remain at the $15 and you will be charged the amount of the monthly payments for the device in addition to that. So if the device is $30 a month your bill will increase by $30.