Highlighted

Monthly Plan Renewal – mixed messages

9:03am — I pay the regular amount for monthly plan renewal, I receive an email saying "Your plan has been renewed, youre good for another month"
11:37am — I receive a text saying "Free VZW Msg: Thanks for your payment! Your monthly plan has been renewed and will be good through 02/20/2016."

2:32pm — I receive a text saying "Free VZW Msg: Your plan did not renew on 01/20/2016. Any calls or texts will now cost per min or per text. Dial ‪#‎PMT‬ to make a payment at any time"

So which is it and why? Please explain...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Monthly Plan Renewal – mixed messages

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's get you to the right team, LilFuz. This sounds like you're referring to yoru Prepaid renewal status. Please reach out to our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804 for further assistance. They are open Sunday through Saturday from 6AM to 2AM ET.

KaitlanM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Monthly Plan Renewal – mixed messages

I need to find out how to talk to a live person about my billing.  I have a prepaid servie and just found out that I got billed twice in December. I tried the phone number just listed and the automated system hung up on me twice.

0 Likes