Re: Mobile + home rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aweber1461, ensuring you have the right plan to suit your usage needs is a must. I have sent you a Private Message for additional assistance. 

0 Likes
Lizdubs

I'm having this same problem too. I already had Fios for Internet, and got an offer to enroll in Mobile and Home Rewards if I added an Unlimited Mobile plan that would give me $20/month off Verizon mobile and Fios combined. That offer is showing up on the Verizon website, but when I go to enroll using the My Verizon app, it's not showing me that. I had a much cheaper plan with AT&T and this offer pushed me over the edge to switching to Verizon two days ago. Seeing that I'm not the only one with this issue is making me start to regret making the switch.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to get everything set up correctly after switching is essential, Lizdubs. We want to ensure you have the Mobile + Home rewards set up. When you go to the My Verizon app and tap to enroll in Mobile + Home from Verizon UP, do you get any error message or alert? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
reenyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too have been having a tough time getting Mobile + Home Rewards. I have the app downloaded as well as the Fios app and my Verizon Up does not show any "Join now to enroll" option. I have spent almost 2 hours on the phone with various support personnel, have been continually dropped from calls and no one seems to know why I don't see what they see. This is starting to feel like a bait and switch scam. And from as big a company as Verizon, that's just unacceptable and appalling. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you go to the My Verizon app, and then the Verizon Up tab, when you scroll down it should say somewhere that you are enrolled in level 3. Do you see something like that? 

0 Likes
LancerDancer

I have the same problem.  Had VzW unlimited plan, just added FIOS and got this email "don't forget to enroll in Mobile + Home Rewards".  the instructions say

1. Download and open the My Verizon app.
  2. Browse and select "Verizon Up" in the upper left corner.
  3. Follow the prompts to sync your Fios account and enroll in Mobile + Home Rewards.

But no where on the Verizon Up page are there any prompts.  Also, "Verizon Up" is not in the upper left corner, it's down in the lower right corner.  So the directions are really bad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to get the right instructions to enroll in Mobile + Home Rewards. We are here to help you. 

To enroll in the Mobile + Home Rewards program:

→Download and open the My Verizon app.

→Tap the Navigation icon from the main screen (top left corner).

→Tap Verizon Up.

→Follow the prompts to sign up for Verizon Up.

→Click Have Fios? Get even more with Mobile + Home Rewards at the bottom of the screen, once enrolled.  

→Follow the prompts to sync the Fios account using a Fios username and password.

Remember, you must be either the Account Owner or an Account Manager on the mobile account and an authorized user for the Fios Home Internet account. 

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
LancerDancer

I guess you didn't read my message, because you repeated exactly the same problem I went to the trouble of laying out.

There is no navigation option at the top left corner.  I am already enrolled in Vz UP.

In the Android My Vz app, there is an icon in the bottom right of the main screen for Vz UP.  there is no navigation icon in the top left corner, just a symbol of a bell (alerts/messages).

Let's start with what to do from this, ok?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I come in peace, LancerDancer. I am sure you would like to get this resolved and be able to redeem your rewards. This is very unusual and I am sure I can help. Are you able to post a picture of what you see? Please remove all personal info from the picture for your security. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
namandrobyn

I found this thread after following all the same steps and being tossed between messaging apps and chat reps for the last 3 hours.  It is extremely frustrating.  

To confirm I am the account owner.  I have followed these steps:

To enroll in the Mobile + Home Rewards program:

→Download and open the My Verizon app.

→Tap the Navigation icon from the main screen (top left corner).

→Tap Verizon Up.

→Follow the prompts to sign up for Verizon Up.

→Click Have Fios? Get even more with Mobile + Home Rewards at the bottom of the screen, once enrolled.  

It is at this point that the problem starts.  I do not get a login box to put in my FiOS username and password.  I have received 2 different errors - 1) the FiOS account you entered is incorrect, check the account or enter a new one (I didn't get to enter one in the first place) and 2) We can't complete your request right now, try again later (which I have several times).

I'm now being told I need to file an escalation with FiOS.

0 Likes