Highlighted

Mobile + home rewards issue

I have an unlimited wireless plan and fios gigibit. I get the following issue when enrolling in the rewards. Opps we ran into a problem. Sorry something went wrong while checking your eligibility. Come back later. This has been popping up for a week. Customer service doesn't know if it is a wireless issue or a fios issue anybody else have the same problem 

Highlighted

Re: Mobile + home rewards issue

Community Manager
Community Manager

Snowhunter, making sure you are able to easily sign up for our Rewards program is important. Allow us the opportunity to review the details. What steps have you taken to enroll in this rewards program?

Please follow this link https://vz.to/3cqd6Rh and reference number 1 from the second section to view the steps on how to enroll in this program.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, I have the my Verizon app and a fios account login. After going to the Verizon app and clicking verizon up and then click join now under mobile  plus home rewards. The error comes up and says opps we ran into a problem something went wrong checking your eligibility come back later. Is there a way to reset this. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Snowhunter,

we definitely want you to get the most of your Mobile & Home Rewards. Please review this link for all the details, as well as enrollment: http://spr.ly/66011hTov 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Still not working. Do you have any other suggestions. Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Snowhunter, we certainly want you to enjoy the rewards program and apologize that you have come across issues. Is your My Verizon app up to date? You can check in your App/Play Store. If so, please try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi. I uninstalled the app turned off the phone and re-installed it, but still get the same error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

KerryC_VZW What exactly does the error message say?

0 Likes
Highlighted

opps, we ran into a problem. Sorry, something went wrong while checking your eligibility for mobile + home rewards. Come back later so you can continue with enrollment.   

It was been displaying this message everyday I check.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to ensure that you are able to enroll in this. Please clarify how far you are able to make it when following these steps:

1. Download and open the My Verizon app.
  2. Within the app, tap Navigation icon from the main screen.
  3. Tap Verizon Up.
  4. Follow the prompts to sign up for Verizon Up.
  5. Click at the bottom of the screen, Have Fios? Get even more with Mobile + Home Rewards, once enrolled. 
  6. Follow the prompts to sync your Fios account using a Fios username and password.

Note: You must be either the Account Owner or an Account Manager on the mobile account and an authorized user for the Fios Home Internet account.

AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes