Mobile bill pay

I used the mobile bill pay 3 times to pay last months bill, once before it was past due, then I recieved an email that my bill is past due due so I made a payment again. Then I recieved another past due email and made another payment. I've been using this method for a couple of years now and never had a problem before, what's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Mobile bill pay

Are you making a payment inside the vzw mobile app? are you paying through *PMT?  Anytime you make a mobile payment you receive confirmation of the payment.  Whenever I've paid through the vzw app I received an email confirmation of payment.  Whenever I made a payment through *PMT I received a confirmation as well.  As your accounts been charged that you said you paid from?

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

Are you making full payments for the total amount due each time?  If so, why would you pay it three times?  I get a text/email confirmation of my payment, usually within seconds of the transaction.  When I go online to my account, it reflects a $0.00 balance due.  No need to pay multiple times.

0 Likes

Normally I get an email, but I have not recieved one any of the 3 times I payed, that'a the reason I've tried multiple times. I just looking to see if anyone has had this problem before. It's been flawless until now.

0 Likes

Customer Support

We want to make sure you get your payments in successfully, Victorybw. When you log into My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc from a computer, are all 3 payments showing? If you log into your credit card or bank account where the payments were made from, do all 3 payments reflect deducted from your account? Our friend winterbaby18 had some other great questions that would help us to help you get those payments working flawlessly again.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes