Highlighted

Re: Missing nicknames in Call and Text Logs

Will this also reestablish the ability to MMS texts in the usage log? You can no longer see these type of messages on the current usage, only single texts messages are showing up which is not acceptable.  

Highlighted

You mentioned "adding, editing, and saving DEVICE nicknames." It is not the DEVICE nickname that is the problem but the nicknames for numbers in our call/message logs that are missing. I hope this is fixed tomorrow as mentioned. 

Highlighted

Will the time the calls were made be back also?

Highlighted

Finally......thank you for listening and fixing the problem

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yeah!  It's fixed!  Thank you for listening to your customers.  It still looks a little hokey on the phone and hard to read, but I'll take it!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

TMcTX19, you are more than welcome. We are glad to have put some perspective towards this mystery of the missing “Nicknames” from your My Verizon account. We want to thank you for being a valued part of Verizon!

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

On the contrary, Nancy_324. Thank you for your patience while we worked on a resolution for you. Thank you for being part of our family! Have a wonderful day! 

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I can see the names on the logs, but you are not able to add 'nicknames' to new numbers now.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

@wildwes wrote:

I can see the names on the logs, but you are not able to add 'nicknames' to new numbers now.

I've seen one VzW rep response in another thread that it's supposed to be available on July 6. Another post indicated it would be available July 8. So hopefully sometime next week.

Highlighted

Customer Support

We sincerely appreciate your patience regarding the changes to the My Verizon app, astevens1117. The solution has been put in place as of yesterday. Please ensure your app is up to date and let us know what happens when you attempt to put in a nickname on the call and text logs.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes