Highlighted

Re: Missing nicknames in Call and Text Logs

Customer Support

I appreciate you taking the time to alert us. We do want to see you be able to easily manage your online account and I am sorry this feature was changed. Your feedback will help us continue working to improve the online experience.  -YaleK_VZW

Highlighted

Thank you for your prompt reply.  Does this mean  you cannot add a nickname to current logs via the website or the Verizon app?

0 Likes
Highlighted

A ticket about this issue was supposedly submitted on my behalf day before yesterday. Told them this ‘upgrade’ was a fail in my humble opinion and to let everyone know I said so. Was told they had gotten some complaints but they didn’t seem to think it mattered.

Highlighted

They are living. I submitted a ticket last week about the change 

Highlighted

Didn't matter oh my God ! IT DOES MATTER TO ALL OF US.!  And it should matter to Verizon!! I have tried everything to fix it because I thought it was on my end. But clearly it is 💯% on Verizon's end ! It pains me to also see that some of these reps have no clue we are talking about or just care less! Heck all we want is someone to understand what we are talking about for one . I apologise if this sounds harsh. We just need someone who can help and understand that we Verizon's customers  are not Happy. 

Highlighted

No.  it did not help.  I know what happened.  I know about when it happened.  But the revision was rolled out without any input from customers and now you all have received many many postings/questions about that change.  Your removal of the ability to attach nicknames to phone numbers and text numbers has adversely affected your customers, in some cases undoing years of nicknames that have been inputted.  This has had an immediate impact on businesses.  It sounds like Verizon tried the same thing some years ago and then corrected that mistake.  Please let us know when Verizon will reestablish the nicknaming feature and how you will bring back the years of previously established nicknames.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Customer Support

All changes made through the update system are intended to make use easier, and more straight forward. The previous agent has submitted feedback for you on this matter. If there is any thing else we can look into with you, we are here for you.

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We're sorry to read that you're unhappy with the usage details on your My Verizon account. Group messages are different, as they need to be sent through data instead of the normal texting method. This may cause your group messages to not show up .

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

RobertH please look at all of the comments and you will see what the issue is. The previous response from Verizon did not answer the question

Highlighted

There are several threads about this problem. Why did Verizon make such a radical change and not warn customers in advance? If I had known this feature was going away, I would have saved the names and numbers. While it may not seem a bid deal to Verizon, it is a huge deal for those of us who have spent years creating this data.

I realize that losing one customer is no big deal to such a huge company, but if this issue is not resolved, I will be changing carriers.