Highlighted

Re: Missing nicknames in Call and Text Logs

Customer Support

QuestioningOne, we show that the My Usage tab updated in My Verizon as of 6/24/20. This would be the reason that it looks different and/or the options have changed. Does this help? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

• This change had made it impossible to track my clients, this format is completely useless, I have spent many years updating my account with nicknames, and now they have all disappeared! Along with many other useful features, how has this change made it easier for me to monitor my bill??
Highlighted

when you logged into your verizonwireless.com account you could view your usage...choose any line on your plan and see the call and text logs you could click on a number in the log and it would pop up a box to add a name for the number then the log would show the nickname you assignned the number instead on the number it changed last week and the whole usage site looks differently and you no long have to option of clicking on any of the numbers on your log and assigning them a name

Highlighted

Verizon Wireless - PLEASE GIVE US THIS FEATURE BACK.  We need the nicknames in the call and text logs for work!!

Highlighted

IS there any way we can get VW to bring this back?

Highlighted

Verizon removed the ability to Nickname numbers on the call and text logs...please bring this back as it is essential to some of us for work.

Highlighted

No

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just finished a Live Chat and was told he was submitting a Ticket but he could not see that any other Tickets had been submitted about this issue. He said that if enough Tickets were submitted, they would investigate. 

Highlighted

No this does not help.  It only explains what we are telling you that it not longer works.  I and many others would like to see it changed back as it is very beneficial for businesses and parents to be able to see at glance who is being called and texted during the course of the month on a real time basis.

Highlighted

I had done a live chat this morning and I was told that you can no longer do it on the website but you could on the My Verizon app. That isn't correct either.

In looking at old posts, it looks like this thing happened before several years ago, so maybe it will have a good chance of correcting itself. It's a very useful feature.

In addition, if you can go back and add Nicknames to past usage, it would stand to reason that you could on current usage.

Hopefully some mediator will read the posts and do something about it.

X Fingers crossed...