Highlighted

Re: Missing nicknames in Call and Text Logs

I noticed the change on Wednesday or Thursday of this last week.The call & message log looks completely different. The numbers are not in blue. The background & whole layout is completely different. There have been no changes on my end. It’s pretty obvious with all the complaints about this just in the community forum that the change is on your end. I even called & the rep that I talked to was absolutely clueless!!

Highlighted

On the Verizon Usage plan.  You could assign names to phone numbers.  This was an extremely helpful feature for business purpose.  It allowed me to look at a number/name and bill out my time on the phone with a customer.  

Highlighted

Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please clarify, where you were adding these nicknames? AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Click on 'usage overview'.  When I select a specific phone on our plan and then clicked on message details you used to be able to see who sent a message and who received it (i.e. you would see two different phone numbers).  You used to be able to click those phone numbers and a new window would open where you could insert nicknames.  Now you can't.  Happened on our phones in the past week or so.

Highlighted

Seriously, Verizon? Where are we trying to add the nicknames? Smh

Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello there, frederickbailey1! Our goal is to help you in any way we can. How may we be of assistance? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING.  You WORK for Verizon and you have NO idea what any of these people are talking about???  I also made a post about it and was told to send a private message.  They never did answer the question....

Been with Verizon over 20 YEARS and I am absolutely appalled at the customer service of this corporation anymore.

Highlighted

Customer Support

We are always updating and enhancing our website to ensure you can manage your account at your convenience, PM65. The newest update has removed the ability to add nicknames to the usage. We have sent feedback regarding this change and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

This needs to be added back, I separate everything for business purposes , this change just made all my work useless!!! 

Highlighted

Dont forget it also tags group messages as data and they no longer show up there now.  The new interface is horrible.