Re: Missing message logs

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification, kaskewes. As an iPhone user and mother of one teenager, I completely understand where you're coming from. I would like to provide further clarification regarding your messaging details via My Verizon. Message history will show in the order it was received via SMS only, so it will all depend on how the message was sent from his phone. For example, if one message was sent as SMS (green bubble) and the other message went through as iMessage (blue bubble), then the messaging history from your My Verizon may seem odd. The only way to test this out is by disabling iMessage from your son's phone and have him only use SMS (green bubble) so that you can monitor his messaging history online without any issues. To disable iMessage from his iPhone, please go to Settings>Messages>iMessage>off. Please let us know if you are able to view his messaging history online after using SMS only.

Carmen_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

SusanZ7

I have the same exact problem with just one of our lines.  No message logs showing up even though there are 1166 messages so far this month.  I contacted Verizon and they said there is a problem with a server and opened a ticket with their tech support department.  I first called about the problem on Thursday.  It is now Sunday and as of yesterday someone told me it should be fixed by Tuesday.  

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is important to have access to your call logs and would like to help out. Just to clarify, did you receive a response from the ticket that was submitted for you?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes